Date available: 01 Dec 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
Absolute Living are delighted to offer the market this stunning one bed flat which boasts large rooms and a beautifully decorated interior not to mention river views. Available on a furnished basis from the 10th November 2015.
Inside the property comprises a large and well equipped kitchen, a spacious reception room with large windows over looking the Thames, a stylish bedroom which again boasts river views, and a family sized bathroom with shower over bath arrangement. The flat also offers plenty of storage space both in the free standing and built in cupboards. Hot water & heating is included in the rent.
Located in a gated development next to Battersea Square which has a bustling square lined with cafes and restaurants including that of Gordon Ramsey’s ‘London House’. The development comes with a large communal area with seating area, secure bike storage and a daytime porter. An easy commute to almost anywhere in the city from either Clapham Junction or via the bus route which stop on Lombard Road.
Well Equipped Kitchen
Family Sized Bathroom
Hot Water & Heating Included
Available 10th November
Call Harvey on either …… or …… to arrange a viewing or to discuss your search requirements.
Date available: 01 Dec 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 3
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 96650 Fantastic newly refurbished 3 bedroom split level flat – Clissold Park one minute away A stunning, and spacious, split level three bedroom flat occupying the top two floors of a character Victorian property, only one minute’s walk from Clissold Park. Refurbished recently to exceedingly high standards, well insulated, bright, modern, spacious and just gorgeous! A fantastic property in a great location; handy for the groovy shops and trendy nightlife of Stoke Newington, Highbury and Islington. Would suite three adults sharing or work from home professionals – 2 Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes & period fireplaces – 1 Large single Bedroom – 2 Modern shower rooms (one with stunning roof skylight) – Spacious open-plan living room/kitchen with Juliette balcony – All modern conveniences – High specification fixtures & fittings (hardwood floors, granite worktops, etc) – Integrated appliances (fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher) – Beautiful original Victorian features of fireplaces, cornices, sash windows and wooden floors throughout – Fully insulated for thermal and sound – Easy access to loft storage space –
Excellent transport options – 1 mins walk to Clissold Park with its cafe, aviary, tennis courts and lakes – 3 mins walk to Clissold Sports and Leisure Centre with its gyms, pools and spas
– 5 mins walk to the heart of Stoke Newington with its vibrant bars, restaurants and funky shops
– 5 mins walk to Highbury Barn with its delis, bars and Italian restaurants Please do contact me to arrange a viewing. Private rental. NO agents please. Summary & Exclusions: – Rent Amount: £2,600.00 per month (£600.00 per week) – Deposit / Bond: £3,600.00 – 3 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – Property comes unfurnished – Available to move in fromDecember, 2015 – Minimum tenancy term is 6 months – Maximum number of tenants is 3 – No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants – No Students – No Pets, sorry – No Smokers – Family Friendly – Bills not included – Property has parking – No Garden Access – EPC Rating: A If calling, please quote reference: 96650 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 96650Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_96650
Date available: 05 Dec 2015, Property type: House, Number of beds: 3
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 100943 The house is being furnished to high standard. Only few photos available at the moment. The house sleeps 6 and is ideal for family home. It will be let on short lease. Corporates welcome Summary & Exclusions: – Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week) – Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00 – 3 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – Property comes furnished – Available to move in fromDecember, 2015 – Minimum tenancy term is 6 months – Maximum number of tenants is 6 – No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants – Students welcome to enquire – Pets considered / by arrangement – Smokers considered – Family Friendly – Bills not included – Property has parking – No Garden Access – Property has fireplace If calling, please quote reference: 100943 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 100943Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_100943
Date available: 24 Oct 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
Situated close to Alum Chine Beach and a short walk from Westbourne High Street
MOST BILLS INCLUDED – Gas, Electricity, Water & Sewerage Bills Included
BRAND NEW 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Private Sunny Patio
1 Allocated Off Road Parking Space
Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
Spacious open plan Lounge/Modern Kitchen
Double Bedroom & Modern Shower Room
Letting type: Long term
Southern & West are delighted to offer a unique opportunity to acquire this BRAND NEW Spacious Unfurnished 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat situated in Alum Chine, just a short walk to the Beach and close to Westbourne High Street. The property offers modern decor throughout and has a spacious living/kitchen/dining room, large double bedroom, modern shower room, gas central heating, double glazed windows, 1 allocated off road parking space, Private Sunny Patio and is offered on an Unfurnished basis. This property also includes MOST BILLS.
SORRY NO PETS, NO CHILDREN AND NO HOUSING BENEFIT ACCEPTED.
RENT INCLUDES – Gas, Electricity, Water & Sewerage. Tenants will need to pay their own council tax, tv licence, WIFI etc.
Call Southern & West on …… if you require further information or would like to arrange a viewing at the property
Date available: 20 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 3
THREE BEDROOM FLAT – SW8 – VAUXHALL – OFFERED FULLY FURNISHED – BRAND NEW. New kitchen – New bathroom – Three real double bedrooms and separate living room. Brand new wooden flooring and newly painted. New furniture is arriving. Very well priced this property is perfect for anyone looking to pay less to be in ZONE 1 – (Central London) Its only 5 mins from Tesco Extra, 5 mins from Vauxhall Tube and Over ground. Many coffee shops around also pubs and bars too! 5 Mins from Vauxhall Bridge – 5 Mins from River Thames. Call to arrange a viewing ……
Fully Furnished Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
Three Double bedrooms Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
Brand New Bathroom Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
Brand New Kitchen Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
Brand New flooring Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
All Walls painted Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
New furniture Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
Ready to move in very soon Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
5 Mins from Vauxhall Station Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
Victoria Line Move up Move down Update bullet point Remove Bullet
Call to View ……
Date available: 16 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 3
I am proud to present this contemporary three bedroom apartment within a converted Victorian house.
This characteristic property offers two large double bedrooms, one includes an en-suite shower room and one single bedroom. There is a spacious lounge which gives access to a small patio area, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a stylish three piece bathroom suite. Other features include hardwood flooring and high spec furnishings.
The property is located adjacent to Highbury fields and is within close proximity of Upper street which offers many bars restaurants and local amenities.
Highbury is part of the London Borough of Islington and has a large young professional contingent, drawn to the area for its good transport links yet relatively friendly and laid back attitude.
Highbury is located between other equally popular northern districts including Finsbury Park, Islington, Holloway and Stoke Newington.
As well as being a popular residential area, Highbury has also featured highly in London based films including Four Weddings and a Funeral, Fever Pitch and Killing Her Softly. Highbury was also the location where the character Mr Bean lived!
Today, Highbury is a mix of professionals, students and social housing residents leading to a multicultural and relaxed atmosphere.
Canonbury (London Overground)- 4 minute walk
4, 19, 236, 393, 30, 277
Date available: 01 Jul 2016, Property type: House, Number of beds: 4
Fully furnished property in a perfect location for students, within a 10 minute walk to the University this 3 double and 1 single bedroom property is ideal for all UOB students. The property comes fully furnished and is equipped with central heating, alarm, dishwasher microwave fridge freezer and a bathroom with a bath. 477m from University of Birmingham 5.35km from Birmingham City University – City Campus 5.58km from Aston University 8.34km from Birmingham City University (North Campus) 401m from Selly Oak Train Station Alarm Microwave Washing Machine Bath Central Heating Dishwasher Furnished ShowerFeatures: – Available from: 1st July 2016 – Deposit (per person): £250 – 1 WC, 1 Shower – 4 Beds, 3 Doubles – 477m from University of Birmingham – 5.35km from Birmingham City University City Campus – 5.58km from Aston University – 401m from Selly Oak Train Station – MicrowaveAgent: Purple Frog PropertyAgent Ref: ……
Date available: 01 Jul 2016, Property type: House, Number of beds: 5
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 99737 5 Bedroom Student House in Broomhall, Sheffield S10, 5 min walk from Student Union 2016-17 Located 5 minutes walk fromUniversity of Sheffield Students Union at 53 Brunswick Street, Sheffield S102FL, available July 2016 on a 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement with the rent of £65 per person per week as a group of 5 and deposit of £300 per person. The house comprises oflarge 5 bedrooms, lounge, 2 w/c of which one is incorporated in the bathroom and a fitted kitchen. The house benefits from double glazing, Class ACondensing gas combi central heating boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators. The house is conveniently located within walking distance of bothUniversity of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University. The bedrooms compriseof a double bed, desk, wardrobe, chair, curtains, fitted carpets andthermostatically controlled central heating radiator. The house benefitsfrom 2 bathrooms which are conveniently located in the first and second floor.The first floor bathroom comprises of a sink, w/c and bath. The second floorbathroom comprises of a bath and a Vanity basin. The kitchen comprisesof a fully fitted kitchen with a fridge/freezer, washing machine, stainlesssteel sink, gas cooker and extractor fan. Summary & Exclusions: – Rent Amount: £1,408.33 per month (£325.00 per week) – Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00 – 5 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – Property comes furnished – Available to move in fromJuly, 2016 – Minimum tenancy term is 12 months – Maximum number of tenants is 5 – No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants – Students ONLY. – No Pets, sorry – No Smokers – Not Suitable for Families / Children – Bills not included – No Parking Available – No Garden Access – EPC Rating: E If calling, please quote reference: 99737 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 99737Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_99737
Date available: 13 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
Diamond Estate Agency is delighted to present this fantastic newly refurbished 2 double bedroom flat situated in a lovely tree line street near Kilburn Zone 2 Jubilee Line tube, Brondesbury Silverlink Station, many bus routes including services to Brent Cross Shopping Centre (189), Marble Arch (32), West End (98) Paddington (332) and Victoria (16). West Hampstead is also within walking distance with additional transport facilities, and has trendy bars, cafes and restaurants along West End Lane. This is a fantastic second floor 2 bedroom flat that benefits from an open plan kitchen/lounge with stainless steel appliances, washing machine, 2 double bedrooms, separate contemporary bathroom, intercom entry system and gas central heating and wood flooring. Similar property pictured. (Plus one-off admin fee). No housing benefit.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
For our full listing of great rental properties just search: Diamond Estate Agency
Please call …… or email your phone number.
Date available: 03 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
Short Term Let, Bills included
Please email or call us on …… to arrange your viewing today.
Belsize Park, NW3
This luxury interior designed apartment is situated on the second floor of a beautiful period building located on a residential tree-lined street in Belsize Park and offered to you by a Private Landlord.
The apartment has been completely refurbished to a very high standard with modern décor and top quality furnishings. The apartment is very bright and has a comfortable reception with TV, leather seating and dining area; fully equipped kitchen with inbuilt appliances such as cooker, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher; two luxury contemporary Marble tiled bathrooms (one en suite), with power showers; two double bedrooms; there is gas central heating, entry phone and good storage space.
This apartment is ideally located being within short walking distance from both Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) and Belsize Park (Northern Line) underground stations; fifteen minutes from the bustling West End and the City banking and financial district of London; and with direct road links to the A41, M1, M4, M11, M25 and the North Circular road.
Within moments away is Finchley Road with its excellent amenities including O2 shopping centre – new leisure and cinema complex with multiplex cinema, bars, restaurants, a large Sainsburys supermarket, and Virgin Active sports centre with extensive beauty treatments.
The property is also very close to Hampstead, with history dating back to the 1700s, has been a home to Florence Nightingale and Charles Dickens and is currently home to the likes of Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe, Hugh Grant and George Michael, to name a few.
Hampstead High Street, a very popular and fashionable area with shops, bars and restaurants is only 10 minutes walk away.
Paddington Station, with its Express Rail link to Heathrow, is only 3 miles away, Euston railway station and Wembley Stadium Complex are easily reached by Underground (Jubilee or Metropolitan Line).
Nearby attractions include The Freud Museum, Camden Art Centre, Hampstead Heath and village, famous Abbey Road Studios, Lord’s Cricket Ground and Museum, Camden Town, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum and Planetarium.
PLEASE BE AWARE: UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS A LOT OF SCAM ON scutt THESE DAYS.
OUR ADVERTISEMENTS ARE GENUINE. YOU MAY CONTACT US VIA EMAIL OR PHONE AND ARE WELCOME TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OF OUR APARTMENTS.
Please email or call us on …… to arrange your viewing today.