Date available: 21 Jul 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
RECENTLY FULLY RENOVATED
Just a few minutes walk from Newbury park Station (Central Line)
Ground Floor Flat
Purposed Built Secure development
Good size Lounge
One Double and
One Single bedroom
All Laminated Flooring
No DSS Please
Close to all amnesties like schools, Shops, Parks and others
For viewing please contact Dee Estates on:
…… – ……
(Monday to Saturday STRICTLY between 9am to 7pm)
We have tried to make our property particulars correct and reliable however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renter only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Kindly inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Date available: 25 Jul 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
This is an attractive new refurbished 2 double bed flat in a period building. The flat is in a lovely tree lined road in between Chalk Farm and Swiss cottege. The flat has two spacious double bedrooms and plenty of storage. Fully fitted separate kitchen with dishwasher etc…Wooden floors throughout and a 35sq.m loft space for storage. Gas central heating. The property benefits from a well kept communal garden.
In the catchment area for sought after schools including St Paulâs junior school and the U.C.L. Academy School, the flat is located minutes away from Primrose Hill Park and all local amenities, including Swiss Cottage Sports centre, library and underground station which are at the end of the road. Belsize Park and Chalk Farm underground stations are 5 minutes walk as is the Roundhouse and Camden market.
Wooden flooring throughout
Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher
5 minutes walk from Swiss Cottage underground station (Jubilee line and one stop to Bakerloo line).
12 minutes walk from Chalk Farm underground station (Northern Line)
Great transport links to west end within 10 minutes
Plenty of natural light from South facing windows
Regents Park 12 minutes walk
Plenty of storage space including bicycle storage in the garden
Period building with plenty of character
Agent: My City Nest
Agent Ref: 13677_522
Date available: 01 Mar 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
Nice and spacious serviced apartment. The surrounding areas provide a multitude of things to do with numerous bars, restaurants and cafes in High Street Kensington. Property is located on popular Holland Road and provides easy access to the green open spaces of Holland Park as well as the Earls Court & Olympia Exhibition Centres.
Min stay is 3 months.
Features and facilities
– the apartment is cleaned, linen and towels changed weekly
– kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave
– fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chairs, coffee table
– bathroom with shower, toilet, wash basin
– free broadband internet
– all utility bills included
– 5 min walk to Kensington Olympia (London Overground) and 7 min to Shepherd’s Bush (Central line, Overground), providing swift access to the City.
– Imperial College London
– The Royal College of Art
– Boston University
For more information please contact Agne on ……
Date available: 18 Jul 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
OFFERS OVER £179 PW WELCOME
SPACIOUS PAD WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE
ONLY SHARING WITH PROFESSIONALS
PROFESSIONALS OR STUDENTS WELCOME
DEPOSIT / RENT IN ADVANCE REQUIRED
ADMINISTRATION FEE APPLIES
AVAILABLE ASAP DOUBLE
AVAILABLE 1ST AUGUST LARGE
VIEWINGS HELD IMMEDIATELY
ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE
SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
24 hour porter
Communal heating and hot water
Secondary glazed window
A wonderfully light and spacious, three bedroom apartment with fabulous roof terrace, set within this Art Deco purpose built, in Marylebone.
Comprising a large interconnecting dining room, eat-in kitchen over looking terrace, master bedroom with built in storage and patio. Further benefits include excellent storage and communal hot water and heating included in the rent.
At the junction of Marylebone Road with the apartment enjoying a bright westerly aspect.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Date available: 07 Jul 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: …… Bed Flat, Crumpsall, M8. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Flat is available to move in fromJuly, 2016. The rent is £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week). * Property comes unfurnished * Deposit / Bond is £500.00 * Minimum tenancy is 6 Months * Maximum number of tenants is 2More details available upon enquiry. Photos to follow shortly. Summary & Exclusions: – DSS enquiries welcome – Students welcome to enquire – No Pets, sorry – Smokers considered – Family Friendly – Bills not included – No Parking Available – No Garden Access – EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 132697 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 132697Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_132697
Date available: 03 Sep 2016, Property type: House, Number of beds: 2
Available September Reiss-Samuels are delighted to offer to the lettings market this modern 2 bedroom duplex apartment which is located minutes away from Mudchute DLR Station and Canary Wharf. Available now call today to arrange a viewing
Reference – Westferry road – helion
2 bedroom duplex apartment
A few minutes away from Mudchute dlr station
Offered fully furnished throughout
Immaculate condition throughout
Balcony to the rear of the apartment
Within walking distance to the heart of Canary Wharf
Laminate flooring throughout
Cosy and airy apartment
Call Reiss-Samuels today to arrange a viewing
Reiss-Samuels are delighted to offer to the lettings market this new build modern 2 bedroom duplex apartment which is located minutes away from Mudchute DLR Station and Canary Wharf. Available now call today to arrange a viewing, Good links into the city via dlr and Jubilee line, underfloor heating
Date available: 12 Jul 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
A high specification Bellway Homes two double bedroom bathroom apartment in a secure complex on the High Road, moments from Tooting bec Underground Station and Balham Underground Station/National Rail station.
This bright and airy top floor apartment enjoys a great open lounge, two double bedrooms, second family bathroom, double glazing, plenty of storage and building has lift access.
The option of designated underground parking space is available at extra cost
Wallace Court is situated on Balham High Road, which offers a great selection of shops, bars and amenities. Balham Station (Northern Line and National Rail) are both nearby for easy access to central London.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go…
Hildreth Street Market
On a miserable English day, the best place to go to put a `spring` in your step is Hildreth Street Market, where stall owners sell beautiful seasonal flowers.
Camden Coffee House
If you`re feeling tired and in need of a caffeine hit, Camden Coffee House is the place to go! #bestcoffeeintown
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham`s nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1
Date available: 03 Jul 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
PRIVATE LANDLORD- NO FEES and NO AGENCIES, PLEASE!
Shaftesbury Gardens NW10 6LP
1 double Bedroom
Well Presented Throughout
Spacious Reception Room
Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
Gas central heating
Very well presented one bedroom purpose built flat located in a popular modern development, close to both North Acton tube and Willesden Junction , with the A40 also close by. With laminate floors and contemporary decor throughout, the property offers a spacious reception room, separate modern kitchen, modern bathroom suite and a large bedroom with good storage and a private balcony. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Further benefits include an entry phone system, allocated parking and communal gardens. The property would ideally suit a professional couple or single.
Council tax: £120, Utilities: £60 approx
No fees, no agents, no pets
Date available: 06 Jul 2016, Property type: House, Number of beds: 3
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: …… Bed Terraced House, Henry Taylor Court, TS7. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Terraced House is available to move in fromJuly, 2016. The rent is £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week). * Property comes unfurnished * Deposit / Bond is £0.00 * Minimum tenancy is 6 Months * Maximum number of tenants is 2More details available upon enquiry. Photos to follow shortly. Summary & Exclusions: – No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants – No Students – Pets considered / by arrangement – No Smokers – Family Friendly – Bills not included – Property has parking – Property has garden access – EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 150723 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 150723Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_150723
Date available: 30 Jun 2016, Property type: House, Number of beds: 1
This lovely house share is a perfect home for professionals and students alike!
We are pleased to offer one double room (single occupancy only) available NOW!.The property is equipped with one fully furnished kitchen and living area, 2 clean and well-maintained bathrooms, central heating, a garden and street parking is also available!The house is conveniently located near local shops and is excellent for transport, just a 5 to 10-minute walk from Woolwich Arsenal, making it ideal for the daily commute or trips around town.You can go shopping anytime at Tesco nearby. The City centre offers not only high street shops but also cafes and restaurants.All bills and cleaner are included. Best to schedule a viewing to appreciate the amenities we describe. Call now and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Tenancy Fees: Check-in Fee £75.Sorry No DSS and No pets for this propertyAgent: Greens Lettings LtdAgent Ref: 117481_28882