Date available: 13 Feb 2017, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
Earls Court, London SW5 9EZ
Beautifully presented two bedroom flat on the second floor of a converted period building, with access to a lovely private communal garden (Philbeach Gardens).
Earl’s Court Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines) and Kensington High Street Underground Station (District and Circle lines) are 2 minutes and 10 minutes away by foot, respectively.
Close to shops (e.g. large Tesco; open 24 hours), buses, facilities and amenities.
The property is fully furnished and comprises:
– Entrance hall
– Spacious reception/ dining room with plasma TV
– Separate fitted kitchen with washer/ dryer; marble floors.
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
– Bedroom with wardrobe and storage
– Bathroom/ shower room with marble floors
– Entry phone
– Access to Philbeach Gardens, great for picnics, entertaining and sports
– Broadband Internet
– Linen and towels provided
From £475 pw for 6 months minimum let
Please call to …… or email us to arrange a viewing