Date available: 01 Apr 2017, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 214731
Set on first floor of a beautiful period property in Finchley Central, this two bedroom flat offers two good size bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, bright living room and large family bathroom
– situated in Finchley Central tube station (Northern Line)
– Victoria Park and all amenities nearby. Smaller independent shops, Supermarkets (Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons), many banks, bars, cafes, multiplex cinema and bowling centre nearby
– buses (82, 460, 143, 382, N20, N13)
-open plan kitchen/dinner/lounge: 23’4×10’9
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
– 2 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished
– Available to move in fromApril, 2017
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 4
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– No Parking Available
– No Garden Access
– EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 214731
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 214731
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_214731
Date available: 01 Mar 2017, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
Bright and spacious 2 bedrooms flat in a quiet residential road near Syon Lane overground station, buses to Heathrow and Hammersmith and excellent local schools.
Property comprises of:
– Large Living room
– 2 Bedrooms
– Kitchen includes washing machine, Fridge/Freezer, Electric Cooker, etc
– Bathroom / toilet / Shower
Garden – Front
Heating – Gas central heating
Trains / Buses
– 5 mins walk to Syon Lane overground station takes to Waterloo in approx 35 mins
– 8 mins walk to Osterley Station on underground Piccadilly Line
– 5 mins walk to Gt West Road for buses to Heathrow and Hammersmith
– 10 mins walk to London Road for buses to Chiswick, Shepherds Bush etc
– Tesco superstore Syon Lane 5 mins walk
– Ideal for working at local West Middlesex Hospital 10 mins walk
– Ideal for working at SKY / GSK
– There are excellent schools within walking distance – Marlborough School in Isleworth
Energy Performance Certificate – D
Credit reference fee of £25.00 including VAT payable per tenant
Tenants responsible for all bills – Gas, Electric, Water, Council tax, telephone, broadband etc
Date available: 28 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
Set on the second floor of an extremely popular lift-serviced building, this two bedroom two bathroom apartment is well presented with a contemporary kitchen and bathrooms and a bright, neutral decor throughout.
Brick Lane E1
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
Open Plan Kitchen with Spacious Lounge
French Doors in Lounge with Juliet Balcony
Fully Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
Chicksand Street is located just off fashionable Brick Lane, with access to all the bars and restaurants that the area has to offer and is within a half-mile radius of Aldgate East (District Line and Hammersmith & City lines) tube station. Both Shoreditch and Spitalfields are also within easy reach. Being on the outskirts of the Square Mile, the flat is well located for any City worker looking to enjoy a short walk into work.
Transport links include Aldgate East Underground Station and easy access to the Liverpool Street Station.
Please contact Alom on …… if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Please include a contact number if replying via email so it is easier to arrange viewings for you.
This is a highly recommended property to view.
Dont miss out call us now to arrange a viewing.