Date available: 19 Mar 2017, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 4
Your City Property are delighted to present to the market this well proportioned and contemporary 2 bedroom maisonette in Tottenham. Situated on a quiet residential area, the property has been finished to a superb standard throughout and comprises of 4 good sized bedrooms (3 double, 1 single), light and airy open plan reception room with a fully fitted kitchen, and a modern family bathroom. In addition, it also comes with lots of built in storage space and a private balcony. The flat is neutrally decorated with wood flooring in the living areas and carpets in the bedrooms and is offered fully furnished. Tottenham Hale Station is less than 5 minutes walk away with local amenities close by too and would be perfect for both families and sharers. Early viewings strongly recommended.
An Energy Performance Certificate has been ordered for this property and will be displayed here when completed.
Please leave a contact number when replying to speed up our response.
We are currently taking on new properties at this location, so please feel free to call us or register on our website.
Date available: 14 Dec 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
This property has just completed an extensive refurbishment and offers free internet, free communal laundry facilities, Freeview digital televisions, modern appliances, sleek, modern and bright designs complete with brand new double glazed windows.
A beautifully presented self-contained studio apartment situated within the peaceful and well-maintained surroundings. Close to tube station and all local amenities of North End road.
This good sized multi-level studio benefits from a double fold out sofa bed and a separate kitchen. Located on the third floor at the back of the building it is very quiet with plenty of natural light.
Features and facilities
– Separate fitted kitchen with oven, cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
– Fully furnished with double bed or sofa bed, wardrobe, chairs, coffee table and flat screen TV.
– Modern bathroom with shower, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
– Free digital TV/selected sky channels and broadband Internet.
– Entry phone, security locks, CCTV cameras in the property.
– Free shared laundry facilities.
– The rent includes electricity, water and heating.
– Free, fast and efficient own maintenance team.
– 5 min walk to West Kensington station (District Line) and 7 min walk to Baron’s Court station (Piccadilly, District Lines)
– Within walking distance to Earl’s Court, Hammersmith and Chelsea.
Universities and Colleges
– Imperial College London
– The Royal College of Art
– University of London Institute of Cancer Research
– Boston University
– University of London Heythrop College
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our lettings team
Date available: 02 Nov 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
Age: Not Specified
Outside Space: Terrace
Parking: Not Specified
Local Authority: Tower Hamlets
Tax Band: Tax Band D
Available from: 02/11/2016
We are pleased to offer this split level 2nd and 3rd floor two double bedroom apartment. The property offers a good sized living and dining room with access to an East facing terrace, separate kitchen, gas central heating, ample storage space and access to the loft. The property is also offered fully furnished.
•SPLTI LEVEL TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
•TERRACE OFF THE RECEPTION
•WOOD FLOORING TO THE RECEPTION
•AMPLE STORAGE SPACE
•CLOSE TO MUDCHUTE DLR
If you are interested to find out more about this property, would like to arrange a viewing or would like to rent this unit, please make contact ensuring that you leave your full name, telephone number as well as your email.
You may make contact at any time, if no answer please leave a message and I will come back to you as soon as possible.