Date available: 20 May 2017, Property type: Flat, Number of bedrooms: 2
Recently refurbished, two bedroom furnished flat located in city centre on south bank of River Clyde, next to the Tradeston walkbridge. Flat consists of two double bedrooms (one with ensuite), hallway with storeroom, main bathroom, kitchen with lots of storage / worktop space and spacious living room area with patio doors leading to south-facing balcony – perfect for sitting at during sunny days or for guests to smoke outside without having to leave the building.
– Double glazed and electric heating
– Private parking
– 5 minute walk to the heart of city centre and close to Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities
– 5 minute walk to Bridge Street underground station
– 2 minute drive to access M74 and M8 motorways
– 5 minute walk to Springfield Quay containing a gym, restaurants, bowling alley, ODEON cinema and casino.
Conditions for potential tenants:
– Price quoted is for rent only, council tax (Band E) and bills are not included.
– Proof of means to pay rent is required from either from renter(s) or guarantor(s).
– Minimum 6 month tenancy.
– Deposit of £850 required.
– No DSS.
– Reference from a previous landlord needed.
– No pets.
Landlord registration number – 429855/260/16291
Call John on …… to arrange a viewing or for more information.