Date available: 10 Aug 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 148693
Beautifully presented & spacious
2 bed flat in sought after
Period Building Overlooking the Canal.
The flat comprises of:
* Approx. 1000 sq feet
* Private Entrance
* Double reception / separate dining area
* Separate Kitchen with washing machine, dish washer, microwave etc
* 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Additional walk in closet with master bedroom and extra storage cupboards in hallway
* 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
* High ceilings and new wooden floors throughout
* Housed in red brick period building which recently underwent external and internal redecortions
* External CCTV
* Fully furnished
* Close to Warwick Avenue station and all local amenities of the popular Clifton Road including grocer, bank, restaurants, petrol pump, etc.
* Paddington station nearby with express access to Heathrow Airport
* Private Car Parking available at extra cost
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £2,500.00 per month (£576.92 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £3,462.00
– 2 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished
– Available to move in fromSeptember, 2016
– Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 3
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– Smokers considered
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– No Parking Available
– No Garden Access
– EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 148693
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 148693
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_148693
Date available: 30 May 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
– ONE BED –
– RAISED GROUND FLOOR –
– HIGH CEILINGS –
– PERIOD PROPERTY –
A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the raised ground of this impressive Victorian property.
Offering over 600 square foot of accomodation the property comprises of a very large reception room complete with bay window, fire place and lots of period features, a separate and fully-fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and spacious bedroom, also with a large storage cupboard.
Situated on a quiet street in the heart of Maida Vale and within a short walk of Warwick Avenue Underground.
To arrange a viewing contact Tom, Daniel or Josh on ……
Hotblack Desiato: Tenant Letting Procedure and Fees:
Tenancy agreement & reference fee (£90 inc VAT per person)
Guarantor fee if applicable (£90 inc VAT)
If applicable and should you renew your contract upon expiry there is a £180 inc VAT charge to cover administration costs and to draw up the new Tenancy Agreement.
Change of Tenant
We cannot accept any change of tenant during the tenancy unless authorised by your Landlord. Subject to contract, references and adequate notice, we will consider an application for change of Tenants. There will be an administration charge of £600 inc VAT per person.
Inventory check in and check out
At the commencement of the tenancy we will arrange an appointment for an independent inventory clerk to meet you at the property to carry out an inspection report of the condition of the property. At the end of the tenancy we will arrange (on properties managed by Hotblack Desiato Limited) for the inventory clerk to carry out a final inspection report. On properties not managed by Hotblack Desiato Limited please refer to your Landlord. The charge for the check-in will be payable by the Landlord and the check-out will be payable by the Tenant.
Average Tenant Inventory Check-out costs(including VAT: